Four Quarterly Meetings
9:00am – 5:00pm
“Great rainmakers know people buy personality and ideas, not products and services”
Session A – Strategic Planning
You will approach strategic planning like you never have before. We walk you through a step-by-step process helping you to build a powerful personal strategic growth plan that focuses on identifying and implementing:
- Personal changes you must make if you are to compete at the highest level
- The key risks you must embrace in order to truly tap into your greatest potential
- Strategies necessary to overcome blockers that prevent you from stepping outside your comfort zone
- The accountability that will get you to take action
At the end of the session you will have a personal strategic growth plan that is undoubtedly capable of driving you to the top of your industry—provided you are willing to do the work necessary to execute it!
Session B – Building A Powerful Personal Brand Personal Brand
- Participants are guided through a process that shows them how to identify a compelling personal brand as well as begin the process of building personal brand equity.
- You will learn how to create a dynamic 15-second commercial/Credibility Statement that will blow away the competition.
- You will craft a Uniqueness Statement that will separate you from the rest of the pack
Session C – Building a Powerful Network of Superstars Can Pull You Up
Think of it this way…In real estate you want to own the least expensive house on the most expensive block. Similarly, your network should be made up of people who are better than you and who challenge you to grow and be your best. If this doesn’t sound like your current network, then you are in the wrong one!
You will learn innovative strategies that will teach you how to intentionally build a network of superstars that will pull you up, including:
- Identifying who are your key centers of influence
- Learning how to initiate contact with your targets
- Utilizing proven networking tools and techniques to build a network that produces repeatable referrals
Session D – Maintaining Dynamic Contact with Your Key Centers of Influence
The average person must hear your message six to eight times to remember you. What are you doing to consistently reinforce your message with your key centers of influence?
We will introduce you to our innovative contact system, which will teach you how to…
- Maintain meaningful contact with those critical centers of influence over the course of the year
- Categorize your centers of influence in a way that convert them into proven sources of income
- Develop and Implement a strategy of going narrow and deep